TWO easy to follow baseball, T-Ball, Little League themed scrapbooking layouts with sketches
Instructions, free template, and examples of a fun and simple scrapbooking layout for your favorite fish, sea, or aquarium photos!
I’ve learned a lot about what people love and what they struggle with. Love, relationships, and marriage are at the top of the list because break-ups, divorce and fall outs happen. Let’s write it out together!
Journaling is simply expressing myself, so why is the page empty?
Here are a few things that might help get that creativity flowing!
1 - Don’t Do What You Usually Do!
If you usually write out your dreams/goals/ideas or aspirations in your journal, today draw them! Or find images and text in a magazine and paste it to your page to tell your story.
You could paint it, doodle it, or simple doodle. I love to doodle! Don’t know where to start?
Put your pen in the middle of the page and draw a swirl. Add a line, a word, or even a kitten! Draw a balloon or maybe you see a cloud? How about a Heffalump? There’s no wrong answer!
2 - Change Up Your Location!
If you usually write at your kitchen table, maybe consider a
- local coffee shop
- the park watching the kids run and jump and play
- at the lake, stream, river, waterfall or ocean
- in the mountains
- at the farm
- at the zoo
- in the morning sun
- watching the sun go down
Getting out of your regular routine is a great way to spark some new ideas!
3 - Think About You Love
- Write about what you love
- In a bulleted list
- Random words on the page
- Images of what you love
- Or write a list of what comes to mind and then write about each item on the list
- Why do you love it?
- Include why you love it.
- IE Hot, creamy, coffee
- OR I love hot, creamy, coffee early in the morning. Just inhaling deeply of the aromatic steam brings me joy and starts my day right! My favorite brand/flavor is…… And sometimes I love to add…..
- Include why you love it.
- How can you get more of that ^ in your life? Write about it!
4 - What Are You Grateful For?
- It’s ok to start small or really big. I’m grateful I woke up this morning! MMM I’m so thankful for the hot, delicious coffee I’m sipping on right now. I’m so thankful for my warm home as the 40 mph winter winds dance around outside. What are you most thankful for?
5 - What Do You Want to Learn About?
- Google it. Looking for new things to write about? Go to your favorite search engine and search. There are millions of choices there!
- What are you intersted in learning? How could you begin learning it?
- Search for journal prompts
- Inspirational quotes are a great starting poing!
6 - Think Outside The Box
- Enjoy the expansion! Write five or six (or 20) things you are very passionate about and then make a crossword or wordsearch to fit in those words.
- Write those words on your page and color/doodle/paint/glitter or fill them in with whatever makes your heart sing.
- Find pictures that represent those words and make a collage
- Add one word to each day of the week. Start your morning listing what you love about your word for the day, how you could get more of it in your life? and/or look for representations of the word you wrote. Journal about it.
7 - What About Your Environment?
- Sometimes music helps and other times quiet does.
- Did you know YouTube has videos of thunderstorms, ocean views, and forest sounds?
- How about meditation music?
- I love to diffuse Stress Away and Wintergreen essential oils together. It smells deliciously like root beer and, like the name says, it helps my mood!
8 - Today, Don't Write
- Maybe today, not writing at all is the thing to do. I love being out with me camera, so when I’m looking to really be inspired, I grab my camera and go for a walk.
- Talking to a friend can be just what’s called for to clear thoughts and focus on the direction to be going.
9 - Find the Journal Tag (top right) For More Ideas!
- Look through the other Journaling posts for even more inspiration!
- Have you connected with a good life coach or mentor to work through it?
10 - Leave a Comment Below
- Tell me what you love to journal about and how you do it. I’ve found that sometimes sharing with others (or teaching them) really inspires even more creativity in me! How about you?
11 - Write For Someone Else!
Love to write, but don’t want the hassle of building your own blog?
Looking to earn while you build?
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Everyone is welcome to join me as I make templates and share them each week!
Start Scrapbooking with this easy to read and follow along post with free, downloadable PDF sketches, or templates, and theme ideas.
Journaling in scrapbooking pages is as important to the album as the photos! Here is an easy way to know what to write and a free, downloadable template.
40 Fall Photo Ops and ideas to get out with the camera and make memories!
Fun and easy to create Alice in Wonderland Scrapbooking layout.
Easy to follow, dowloadable Easter Sketch to create this fun scrapbooking layout