Instructions for Easy Easter Sketch to Layout
- 1 each Yellow and Purple 12×12″ cardstock (Or color of your choice)
- Pattern paper or lighter contrasting color cardstock for photo matt (1st or inside layer)
- Double sided tape
- 5 photos 4×6
- 1 photo is 6×4 (I always encourage a journal box on every layout 🙂
- Place yellow cardstock as background
- Cut 2 purple paper 4×12″ and place on the yellow with double-sided tape
- Matt your photos with a piece of coordinating pattern paper and then a solid (if desired). See sizes shown in the image.
- Write on the journal box and then place on the layout (in case you need to change it or edit, it’s easier than trying to write on it once on the page)
- The boxes at the bottom of the page will work great for small photos like close-ups of baskets, hidden or colored eggs or distant photos of kids out in the field hunting.
- You could use a paper pieced bunny and eggs instead of stickers.
- Place in an album.
Authors Note: I’ve included links to the items I used in this layout for your convenience. The list of supplies links to the item and below in the box are photos with links back to the items. If you can’t see them you’ll need to disable your adblocker 🙂