Directions for my 6×6″ recipe album shown below. I had so many wonderful recipes from the last couple of years of recipe swaps and now I have a great place to store them!
The instructions include supplies, tools, and step-by-step instructions with photos.
This would be a super fun project for a baby shower or family reunion! Simply have the guests bring their favorite recipe on a recipe card(s) and add the card to previously created 6×6 pages. Glue the card to the page and put the page in the baggie!
- 3 metal rings (I used 2″ rings)
- 2 sheets pattern paper
- 2 sheets coordinating or contrasting pattern paper
- Ziploc sandwich bags
- 2 pieces sturdy chipboard (see instructions)
- Chipboard strips (see instructions)
- Completed 6×6 recipe pages
- Emellishments as desired
Ideas for Album Themes:
- Crockpot Dishes
- Newlywed Specialities
- Babies First Foods for new moms!
- Family Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Party Favorites
- Finger Foods
- How to hide veggies in your favorite dishes!
- Favorite childhood dishes for the new bride, groom or graduate!
Recipe Album FREE Printable with Photos and Dimensions (Sizes)
The instructions are in PDF format. If you can’t open the file, just go to adobe.com and download the free pdf reader.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases