Fun Layout from Class Tonight!
Ok, I know these aren’t the greatest of photos, but I promised I would get them uploaded quickly after class tonight; and here they are!
The supplies and dimensions to create this layout are included on the sketch. I did not follow the sketch exactly, I rarely do. I added the pattern paper border to each side and the photo mattes to show where the photos will go. The flower on the right side border is Flora Doodles by Petaloo.
Crossword Layout Supplies
- 2 sheets cardstock for the background (brown in example layout)
- 1 sheet pink and one green solid for the mats
- 2 borders (pink) 2.25 w x 12″ (far left of left page, far right of right page)
- 1 border (green) 2.25″ x 12″
- 1 sheet pattern for the left and right side wide border (brown with squiggles in example layout)
- Using a tear ruler, tear the pattern paper to desired width and place on the outer edge of each side as shown
- 11 squares 1.75×1.75″ for the letters (any desired color or use white and ink them)
- 11 Letters for those squares (stamped, stickers, printed, or written)
- 1 Double Matted 4.25×6.25 pink and 4.5×6.5″ green for photo frame (left page, top)
- 1 4×6 photo for this frame
- 2 rectangles 3.5×3″ pink (left page, bottom)
- 3 photos for the bottom of the page to fit space
- 3 wide photo mats (right page)
- 3 trimmed photos to fit
- 1 Large tag or other embellishments (right page)
Cut elements as described above and follow the pattern below.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases