Looking for a fantastic, heart warming gift? Have a family member that has everything and you don’t know what to do? Have family members out of state or out of the country? I know just the gift! You heard the saying ” A picture’s worth a thousand words”, well a digital album is super easy to create and will leave them speechless. The new Creative Memories Storybook software is easy to use, affordable, and comes with preloaded page layouts and elements to help even the those that have never done a page in their life, able to create beautiful albums.
Anyone that purchases from me, can contact me any time for assistance on page layout or album ideas.
Grandparents would love a brag book. An easy way to put one together is to create one two page layout for each month of the year. Simply high light one activity for that month and include photos and journaling. Once you have the album put together in the software you simply upload it and Creative Memories prints AND binds the book! TADA – a fantastic gift for generations to come.
How about a family recipe book? Or a family history book? Put together all the information on your family tree and share it with your siblings. Include photos and birthdays.
BABY GIRL quick kit (go to my site, click on SHOP/ Photo Solutions / Quick Kits / Baby Girl 12 x 12 Quick Kit. Specifications12×12 PicFolio™ Photo Album with 32 Side-Loading Sleeves 32 predecorated pages 1 sheet of clear title stickers in brown 3 sheets of die cuts with ready-to-stick foam tabs that add dimension. All of this for just $69.00!! This quick kit allows you to simply slide your photos right into the pockets and you’re done!
JOURNAL JAR This is so amazing. I bought one and just love it! It is a gorgeous, sturdy, beautiful jar comes with a little notebook to journal on. Specifications: A cream-colored ceramic jar with a decorative handle A pad of 40 perforated journaling boxes held together by a sheer ribbon Features: Sheer ribbon holds an enameled charm bearing the words “Life’s Moments”. This amazing jar is JUST $12.50 (was $25!). Be sure to check it out. Wondering how to use it?
- Give it to a grandparent and ask them to write one thing about themselves every day and put it in the jar.
- Give it to a teen and tell them to write something good about their day. Hard to be depressed when you keep a jar of happy thoughts near you!
- Watch your baby grown – write down their daily accomplishments! They grow so fast.
- Tend to think of great ideas and then forget them? Write them down and throw them in the jar.
- Place it on the gift table at a wedding, shower, etc and have the guests write prayers/memories etc on them and put them in the jar. Seal it up and give it to the guest of honor at a later time.