Ok, so far we have the following classes/projects/activities set up for the cruise:
- Tear Bear make and take including all supplies and tools needed to make your tear bear! by Esther K of EsthersCreativeDesigns
- Cruise Layout with title and cruise ship paper piecing by Tammey B
- Stampin Up Card workshop with Linda S
- Iris Folding
- Cruise group photo layout
- How to make a paper peicing from scratch
- Decorate your door challenge with prize
- Open Crop and use of shared tools
- Island Excursions with plenty of photo ops!
- And so much more!!!!
Be sure to get your registration form in ASAP! We do have a few spots left, but this is on a first come first serve basis and ONLY those that register using this registration form will be able to attend any of the group events. Anyone can join the cruise, but only those with an SBC Cruise badge will get into the events 🙂
The registration form says March, but we got an extension and a few extra rooms that we were able to book at this fabulous price. Hurry though as there are only a couple of rooms still available!!
Read more here: http://www.tammeybrown.com/SBCCruise2010.html