Easy To Make Mother’s Day Card Ideas
With Mother’s Day around the corner, these easy to make card ideas are a fun way to spend time with the kids and show mom how special she is!
I LOVE handmade gifts! They are my favorite! I adore when the kiddos bring home sweet little things they made at school, church, summer camp or Grandmas’s house!
This easy to follow E-book has over 30 ideas to spark fun and creativity for Mom this Mother’s Day!
Don’t forget Grandma, Nana, Auntie, the sweet old lady next door, teachers and anyone else you want to say thank you to for being such a big part of your family!
All you need is paper, glue, and candy!
- Scroll through to find the idea that fits your mom
- Gather the supplies needed
- Scissors (They make kid-friendly scissors!)
- Glue Stick
- Construction Paper
- Pattern Paper, Finger Painted Paper or Drawing
- Candy, Treats and/or Gift Card
- E-Book (Free Download – click on button above)
- Follow the directions in the E-Book
- Add candy and gift card
- Present to that special ‘MOM’!
If images don’t show up below, your adblocker is blocking some content on this site.
What mom’s really want!
As an associate I earn from qualifying purchases