I am so excited as I’ve reached a point where I just KNOW something new is coming!!! I’ve been seriously contemplating what I love to do, and I’ve got a good list going!
I LOVE to:
- Scrapbook – saving of memories is one of my favorite activities! For myself and for others.
- Journaling – there is so much enjoyment to encouraging others to journal and write out there thoughts and stories! So much fun!!
- I love to create! I enjoy cerating instructional how to’s! It is so much fun!
- I love sharing. Period.
- I enjoy creating fun things for others to use.
- I super love helping others by solving a problem.
So, I’ve put it out there that I’m ready for the change. I’m ready for whatever is coming to me, but I don’t know what it is yet!
I really enjoyed teaching a new, unique layout every week in my Yahoo group. That was really fun. I do miss that group and the tribe that shared so freely! That was so much fun!
I loved creating little files for people to be able to create paper piecings with and without cutter mahines. I still own www.scrapwithme.com and I have it pointing to the FaceBook group, for now anyway.
I’m in the process of cleaning up my harddrive and came across a bunch of files that I created for that Yahoo group (ScrapBookingClasses) and I’m so excited as I’m going to start sharing them through the FB group! I think that will be really fun 🙂
Everyone is welcome to join me in the group and enjoy the shares! I LOVE feedback and really enjoy helping others, so come on over and jump on in!!